Saturday, March 19, 2011

"WAR IS (being in the Airforce) HELL"!!!

by Erik C Petterson on Saturday, March 19, 2011 at 7:28am
 
 In Quatar, at the Airforce Hospital shortly after being MEDEVAC out of Baghdad in 2003, myself and a young wounded Marine were outside smoking, when a Airforce guy comes out of a "shower facility", wearing catch me fuck me shorts, flip flops, an Airforce T-shirt, towel over his shoulder and holding a toiletry bag. He lights up a cigarette, takes a drag, blows it out, and says, "This camping shit sucks".......
The Marine and I looked at him, and then each other, and started to laugh!
"The Marine and I never had it so F__ ing good in our lives!" and here this fricking dead beat, sorry ass, spoiled rotten son of a bitch Airman is complaining!
Screw him, his TDY, and his Statement of "non availabiltiy of quarters."

No comments:

Post a Comment